Cruise With Us
Our home, Port Canaveral, is a deep-water port visited by ships from around the world. There are up to a dozen different cruise ships that call Port Canaveral their home or stop by for a brief visit.
2-Hour Wildlife Tour & Cruise Ship Departure Cruise
The 2-Hour Wildlife Tour & Cruise Ship Departure Cruises are timed around the departures of the mega-cruise ships based in Port Canaveral. Everyone can get a close up view of these ships as they pass the docks and head out to sea for various voyages to the Bahamas and beyond. We also do quite a bit of sightseeing of the local wildlife. Dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, manatees and bird life are abundant in the Port.
The Wildlife Tour & Cruise Ship Departure Cruises are from 3:30-5:30 pm every Friday and Saturday. Sunday Brunch Cruises are from 1:30 – 4:00 pm.
- 1st Friday Sunset Caribbean Vibes Dinner Cruise (1st Friday of each month)
- 1st Sat. Rock the Boat Dance Party Cruise (1st Saturday of each month)
- 3rd Friday Sunset Wine Tasting Dinner Cruise (once every month)
- Weekly Sunday Buffet Cruise (every Sunday)
- Scheduled Rocket Launch Cruises (to be determined)
See the website and Facebook page for current information on upcoming special event cruises or contact us for more info.
Canaveral Cruises 1 – Cruising Policies
- Only one discount per person.
- All tickets sales are final and non-refundable. However, we will reschedule your cruise without a penalty fee. Refunds are only issued for cruises canceled on behalf of Canaveral Cruises 1.
- Please contact us via phone (321–783-4100) or at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your cruise at no additional cost to you.
- Accepted forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- There is a designated smoking area – please ask an employee for more info during your cruise